Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday

It has been a while I know. Don't question me where I've been and what I have been going through. Well let me tell you this, I've been doing pretty good lately. Living my not-so ordinary life. Nothing much came up actually

So...

I met new people along the way :)
Anis and Syireen! You guys rock my socks. It's funny how a little conversation can change things. We were strangers at first but look at us now. We're like the most cutest trio's ever! Like seriously

I spent half of my day with these 2 hotties. Loitering around Taman Gelora, feeling so alive. Oh Irfaan was there as well. He was our so-called photographer for the day

Well ofcourse I brought my camera! Too bad it ran out of juice :( I dont understand my camera. I charged it before I left the house but it still wont charge. I sooo need a new camera ( Sooo not gonna happen )

By the way, I had major fun yesterday. I missed all the excitement ! I miss the girls and our not-so lame photographer. I missed the feeling of being ALIVE. I was seriously loved

Oh and just a quick update about you know who. He's so addictive yet cute. I can't get over him. How I wish we could actually hang out :( It was fun being around your brother but I'm looking forward for a movie or two with you.
Icantstoplikingyouokay?

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment